Leyton Great Hall is undoubtedly the jewel in the crown of East London.
A fully restored Grade II listed building, Leyton Great Hall is one of the finest buildings in East London and stands as a testament to the glamour of the Art Nouveau era.
Leyton Great Hall is the main function room of this 125 year old building. Opened by Queen Mary and the Prince of Wales in 1896, the venue and its Grand staircase entrance provides a unique venue suitable for all kinds of celebrations and occasions as well as Theatre Shows, Concerts, Cabarets and Corporate events.
Watch the full
Filmed Live at Leyton Great Hall, this concert was made for the senior residents of Waltham Forest and beyond..
Presented by actress Samantha Womack and West End performer John Barr and produced by the LVE Charitable Foundation, a small local based charity helping the young and the communities across the Lee Valley corridor.
HERE AT LEYTON GREAT HALL
Rooms & Facilities
- Licensed to facilitate civil wedding ceremonies
- Free & unlimited WiFi
- Bar area & license
- Can accommodate up to 300 people
- Second room available to hire for smaller events
- Kitchen area to bring in own caterers
- Separate room designed for the bride and her bridesmaids
- VIP suite available with full length mirror
- Street parking available
- Air conditioning
AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE HIRE