LVE Charitable Foundation currently has two venues available for hire either singly or in combination depending on your requirements. We can also offer the use of a VIP Lounge and a Commercial-standard Catering Kitchen.
The Legacy Business Centre is a Grade II listed building which opened in 1896. It served as Leyton Municipal Offices (Leyton Town Hall) and The Chamber also served as a Court of Law and retains all of its original features.
Our venues are suitable for a wide range of activities including:
- Celebrations of all types including
- Weddings & Civil Ceremonies
- Bridal Henna Parties
- Mehndi Parties
- Bar Mitzvah Parties
- Bat Mitzvah Parties
- Celebrations of life
- Corporate Events including:
- Training Courses
- Product Launches
- Business Lunches and Dinners
- Dramatic Art Services including:
- TV & Film Location Services
- Theatre Rehearsals
- Performance Space (Drama & Concerts)
- Film/Cinematic performance
- School & College Events including:
- Award ceremonies
- Community Hire
Please note that the above list is indicative only. If you don’t see what you want in the list, we can probably do it anyway to just get in touch; we’ll be delighted to try to accommodate your needs.